2D Designer - Bourne End, UK
2Heads is a brand experience agency. We fuel conversations and create meaningful experiences worldwide. We work across brand strategy and experience design, exhibits and branded environments, live events, experiential marketing campaigns and event technology. Our clients include BBC Worldwide, Playtech, Bombardier and Sony and we have offices located in the UK, USA, France and Hong Kong.
About the role
We are looking for an ambitious and thought-driven Designer with creative artworking skills to join our busy multi-disciplinary design team.
The role will include:
- Providing highly creative and conceptual designs, within budget.
- Ability to work within a team but also able to work on their own initiative.
- To provide creative input when involved in new business pitches.
- To attend client presentations and briefings as required - Pitching conceptual design and creative ideas, engaging existing and new clients in order to 'win' new business.
- To ensure all day-to-day work is of the highest possible calibre.
- Responsible for the quality, execution and preparation of artwork to ensure they meet brief, spec, and brand guidelines.
- Keeping on top of the latest technologies and trends across digital and print to consistently deliver a high standard of creative excellence.
- Attend pre-production meetings with relevant team members
A creative layout master with a flair for outstanding typography. Ideally with at least 4/5 years’ experience as a 2D Designer/Creative Artworker, preferably in the events/experiential/exhibition sector.
You'll have the ability to work across a range of disciplines from design to artworking, be equally happy producing tight, creative typographical layouts / presentations through to print ready artwork. A master in Adobe Creative Suite, possess a sound knowledge of print processes, comfortable working under pressure, and someone who thrives in a fast-paced studio.
You will be experienced working with brands and adhering to guidelines, you will be able to turn your hand to most studio tasks and know the best way to complete them - Digital experience would also be a bonus but not essential.
Apply below or send your CV to JoinTheTeam@2heads.com.