Senior Production Manager - Bourne End, UK
2Heads is a brand experience agency. We fuel conversations and create meaningful experiences worldwide. We work across brand strategy and experience design, exhibits and branded environments, live events, experiential marketing campaigns and event technology. Our clients include BBC Worldwide, Playtech, Bombardier and Sony and we have offices located in the UK, USA, France and Hong Kong.
About the role
As a Senior Technical Production Manager, you will be responsible for providing technical production assistance across all projects from an early design stage right through to final delivery on site, ensuring the final execution is on time and delivered to the expected quality standard.
The role will include:
- The role is key to developing and expanding in house technical production capability and contribute to the further evolution of the business.
- Work across 2Heads teams to ensure the design is practical and deliverable, preserving the original design integrity.
- Share knowledge and best practice to ensure Client goals are met in the most effective way.
- Liaise and supports the studio outputs ensuring the highest standards of CAD drawings are achieved.
- Adds values via developing, maintaining and managing relationships with preferred technical production suppliers and potential new suppliers to improve capabilities, acts as a 2Heads ambassador, optimising margins and profitability.
- Research and recommend appropriate technical production materials to ensure everything is in line with any legislative certification requirements.
- Lead appropriate checks for all technical production suppliers to ensure they meet required standards and professional status.
If you are joining the 2Heads team as a Production Manager we require that you have experience of working with Union Labour crews in the US and have had exposure to Event Safety requirement processes and legislation. It is important that you have up to date involvement of production methods, suppliers, competitor standards and industry innovation and also have knowledge with all contracting companies required to deliver a project.
Apply below or send your CV to JoinTheTeam@2heads.com.