Experience is in the ‘Haus’ at Davos
Qualcomm put experience first with the first ever brand ‘Haus’ at the World Economic Forum, Switzerland.
Qualcomm are the world’s leading wireless tech innovator whose aim is to enable a world where everyone and everything can be intelligently connected. Qualcomm focus on leadership in wireless connectivity to power the connected intelligent edge; therefore, illustrating Qualcomms innovations through tactile experience was high on the agenda as they tasked 2Heads to deliver their ‘Haus’ at the all-important World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
The Brief | A Place for Next-Gen Experiences
Reputation proceeds the World Economic Forum as the event both technology and financial brands must attend. The WEF is an event where brand presence matters and where major bluechip companies wish to be perceived as leaders in their field.
Qualcomm required 2Heads:
- To position the Qualcomm brand as the leader of invention of breakthrough technologies that transform how the world connects, computes, and communicates
- To create an inviting pavilion to showcase the Qualcomm brand amongst its competitors
- To produce a welcoming environment for CEO’s, senior level execs, governmental and political leaders and important customers to enjoy throughout the WEF
- To create a branded environment that encourages positive meetings and interactions; with ‘best in class’ hospitality on offer throughout
The Solution | A ‘Haus’ of Connected Innovation
2Heads wanted to provide an authentic and immersive experience for Qualcomm that paid homage to Davos and allowed visitors to discuss next-gen innovations and digital transformations that Qualcomm use to create a connected future for all.
We sourced the highly prominent Kaffeeklatsch on the main promenade and converted the Swiss ski resort café into a modern and contemporary branded environment with clean, crisp finishes and striking graphics, illuminations, product displays and content.
As lead agency, 2Heads were responsible for all aspects of the project from design to build to deliver the following:
- The rare luxury of a purpose built café at the WEF with VIP hospitality
- A pop-up coffee cart which drive repeat visits and conversations
- A branded ‘Haus’ on the WEF promenade transformed by illuminated facades
- A full remodel of the entire venue to land the Qualcomm vision in reality
- An exclusive terrace space for networking and hospitality
- Activations to allow guests to engage with essential content
- Connect guests with CEO in a purpose built meeting space
- A series of WOW events including Breakfast panel, the F1 Watch Party and the Night Cap Evening
The Results | A First Class Experience
Through intimate networking and targeted conversations, Qualcomm were able to share their roadmap of breakthrough technologies with important WEF delegates. On a wider scale, the Qualcomm ‘Haus’ captured the imagination of visitors with solution based immersions and Qualcomm were very happy with the drastic transformation from cafe to Haus. Discussions are already in place on how to push the experience for 2023.